Layers yarn cakes
The fabulous Layers cakes have a surprise waiting for you! Every new layer reveals a new flavor that is truly unique.
Each skein is hand wound and comprised of 10 changes in colors, textures and even fibers including hand dyed yarns, which makes these skeins stand out from the rest.
These beauties contain no wool, so no allergies and no itching, just soft and comfortable fibers and super fun color changes.
Not all cakes are completely the same, some may not be in the same order nor have the exact same yarn, though all cakes are similar to fit the color scheme.
- Fibers range from Linen, Cotton, Dralon, Rayon, Bamboo and more. Some are hand dyed to give it the extra delicious look
- Fingering, sport, worsted and bulky weights (not all color ways are the same)
- Enjoy textures from ribbon to flat tape, fuzzy to smooth, nubby and more...
- A free pattern comes with each skein
- 200 yards per skein
- All wound up in a convenient cake
Simply mention your pattern choice in the comment box when ordering.
Unravel your surprise now....
See the projects below and comment during checkout which pattern you would like. Each one tells you how many cakes you need.
Shipping for orders over $60 is free in the US
Tunisia cowl takes 1 cake for sizes S/M and 2 cakes for sizes L/XL/XXL
Sela cowl takes one cake.
Marrakesh cowl takes one cake for sizes S/M and 2 cakes for sizes L/XL/XXL.
This "Wine Country" shawl takes 2 cakes and this color way is called "Vibrant"
Gita cowl takes 1 cake
Meisha cowl takes 1 cake
Batani poncho takes 2 cakes
Anika shawl, takes one cake.
Changing ways shawl takes 2 cakes
Aviana wrap takes 1 cake
Throw me a rainbow shawl takes 1 cake
Ayuthaya cowl takes 1 cake
Graceful wrap takes 1 cake