Tunisia cowl, knit yours with the fabulous Layers yarn cakes that are pre arranged for you. Enjoy this fast growing cowl knitted top down with its many color and texture changes. It even can be styled a few different ways. The top band is knitted in the round and looks sweet with its eyelets and the bottom flaps are knitted flat in Stockinette stitch with a garter border.
For sizes: S/M and L/XL.
Knit Kit includes:
- 1 / 2 Layers yarn cake(s) depending on size, holding 200 yards in varying fabulous colors, textures and fibers.
- The free in kit free pattern in a hardcopy as well as the emailed PDF
- US size 10 (6 mm) circular needle 16” (40 cm) in length
- US size 11 (8 mm) circular needle 29” (73 cm) in length
- 2 stitch markers
- Darning needle or crochet hook for weaving in ends
Gauge: 6 sts and 6 rows in 2” knitted in Stockinette stitch with a sport weight yarn done with the larger needle.N O T E: I am a loose knitter, you may not be, so a gauge swatch is a must to see what needle size will work for you to achieve the proper fit.Level of Expertise: Advanced Beginner/IntermediateEnjoy!