Marrakesh, a cowl knitted in just one Layers yarn cake in color way Morroco Market. This cowl starts off with a lace border, which is followed by picking up and knitting stitches, joined in the round. Simple knitting and eyelets in 10 changes in colors, fibers and textures. The best thing is you don't have to anything but knit from your specially arranged yarn cake.
For sizes S/M and L/XL.
Knit kit includes:
- One/Two Layers yarn cake(s) of your choice
- A hard copy of the written pattern with a lace chart and the emailed pattern PDF (pattern free in knit kit)
- US size 11 (8 mm) circular needle 29" in length
- US size 10 (6 mm) circular needle 16" in length
- Darning needle or crochet hook for finishing
Gauge: 6 sts and 6 rows knitted in stockinette stitch with bigger needle and sport weight yarn
Level of Expertise: Advanced Beginner/Intermediate
Single pattern ONLY