Most of us respond better to visuals as we can see and relate to how things are done rather than reading about it.
So here are some video links for you that you might find extremely helpful. Click on text to view.
- Loop or Thumb cast on method
- P2tog tbl stitch / Purl 2 stitches together through the back loop
- Two color knitting, catching contrasting yarn while doing an 8 stitch cable pattern (Denim and dew shawl)
- Crochet bind off for your knitting
- Pillow stitch
- Bobble stitch
- How to wash your knitwear
- Join edges with crochet hook
- How to add beads to your knitting
- I-Cord bind off
- Style the Chiroptera shawl
- M1 tlr video
- Purled I-Cord
- Tunisian crochet
- Front and Back Post double crochet
I hope you enjoyed these clips and are using some of them in your future projects~
Here are some videos just for fun!
Click on the thumbnails below to view clips and enjoy the catchy tunes...
KAL aka Knit-a-long starting March 8th
So much fun, right? Happy creating everyone!