How fun is this....
The all new Wheely bobble poncho is a fabulously comfy and cozy piece to add to your wardrobe.
Our self striping Wheely cakes grow this project pretty fast in an aran weight and the big needles used here. The knitted in the round poncho feels wonderfully soft to wear. A textured seed stitch and simple knit stitches along with those fun bobbles, what fun. If you have not tried to knit bobbles just yet, don't fret, the pattern gives you step by step help.
The knit kits include
- Two Wheely cakes, an aran weight self striping yarn. 165 yards/100 grams per skein in a soft acrylic. This yarn is super popular, see the yarn link with knit kits available below.
- The printed pattern and emailed PDF file.
- All packaged in a convenient project bag.
- US 17 (12.5 mm) circular needle 29" in length.
- One stitch marker to marke the beginning of the round.
- Tapestry needle or crochet hook for finishing.
Gauge: 8 sts and 13 rows in 4" of stockinette stitch.
Techniques applied: Knitting and purling in the round, creating bobbles, decreasing, stretchy bind off and weaving in ends. As shown the poncho was left unblocked.
See more projects knitted with our Wheely cakes right HERE.