Frilly is a fun and flirty little cowl~
The yarn, a single Mushy skein makes this cowl wonderfully soft to wear and the color combos are inspiring. Knitted from the bottom up with two really big ruffled edges and simple knit stitches in the middle body.
The unblocked cowl measures 7.25" in overall height and 18.25" in middle body width. The pattern is fully written.
The knit kits include
- A Mushy skein in a worsted weight with 120 yards. Each skein is wound to order with two fabulous vegan yarns, a sport weight antibacterial Dralon and a super soft Polyamide. Together these yarns make pure magic~
- The printed pattern and emailed PDF file.
- All packaged in a convenient project bag.
- US size 7 (4.5 mm) circular needle 16" (42 cm) in length.
- One stitch marker.
- Tapestry needle or crochet hook for finishing.
Gauge: 8 sts and 12 rows in 2" of stockinette stitch.
Techniques applied: Knitted in the round, decreases, increases, stretchy bind off, weave in ends. Blocking is optional, the sample as shown was not blocked.
Enjoy your pretty cowl!
Find other projects created with the Mushy skeins HERE