A beautiful summer top knitted from the bottom up in the round with panels of pretty lace both front, back and the edges of the sleeves. Sweet details too are featured in the neckline and shoulders. Short sleeves are featured here, though they can can easily be lengthen. Of course more yarn will be needed.
The top has a positive ease of 2.5“ (6 cm) and the hem sits on your high hips.
For bust sizes 36/38/40/42/44/46/48/50/52/54/56".
Pattern suitable for the advanced beginner/intermediate knitter.
Lace chart and schematic (with measurements in inch and cm) are included.
The knit kits include:
- Linen, a fingering weight yarn in a blend of linen/viscose. 197 yards a skein
- 4/4/4/4/5/5/5/5/5/5/6 skeins
- The printed and emailed pattern
- A white organza project bag
- US size 5 (3.75 mm) circular needle 36” (90 cm) in length
- US size 5 (3.75 mm) circular needle 9” (22 cm) (sizes 36 — 40) or 16” (40 cm) (sizes 42 and up) in length or use double pointed needles
- 7 (9/11) stitch markers
- Darning needle
Gauge: 24 sts and 29 rows in 4” (10 cm) knitted in Stockinette stitch, unblocked 22 sts and 26 rows in 4” (10 cm) knitted in Stockinette stitch, blocked