A contemporary, sleek, soft and free flowing poncho that is just the perfect cover up for the warmer season. Knitted in the round and top down in a cool to the touch yarn in two complimentary colors. Increases just above and then again just under the bust to a comfortable flirty feeling ending.
Circumferences: Neck 23.5” (60 cm), Hem 74” (188 cm); Height 17.5” (44.50 cm)
Included in kit:
- Linen, a blend of linen and viscose 192 yards (175 m) per skein. 2 skeins each in two complimentary color combos. 4 skeins in total.
- The printed pattern and the downloadable PDF file.
- Packaged in a convenient project bag.
- US size 4 (3.5 mm) circular needle 16” (40 cm) in length, or size needed to reach gauge!
- US size 4 (3.5 mm) circular needle 24” (60 cm) in length, or same size as 16” needle
- US size 3 (3.25 mm) circular needle 32” (80 cm) in length, or one size smaller than 16” needle
- 2 Stitch markers
- 15 sts and 27 rows in 4” of Stockinette stitch in top part (blocked) with larger size needle
- 16 sts and 27 rows in 4” of Stockinette stitch in lower part (blocked)
Techniques: Knitting in the round, increasing, color changes, carrying yarn in the back.
Level of Expertise: Easy
Pattern was tech edited, is written and has been test knitted.
You may also like these projects knitted with the Linen yarn...
For the single pattern only, either instant Ravelry download click HERE or click for the Yarnz2go emailed option HERE
See a video clip here: