A feminine vest, very versatile, featuring a lot of simple, yet intriguing details. There is a bit of lace, beautiful beads, an I-cord edging and the sheer volume of this vest is just delicious! Wear it upside down, right side up, as a scarf, a wrap, a poncho (both armholes over head) or a cowl.
The possibilities are endless!
Pattern suitable for the advanced beginner.
How to links for adding beads with a crochet hook and I-cord bind off videos included.
Sizes: S/M - L/XL – XXL/XXL
To fit bust sizes: 34-38/ 40-44/ 46-50
NOTE: This garment is designed to be very loose fitting and flowing!
Knit kits include:
- Fingering weight yarn, 940/1020/1300 yards in Linen, a fingering weight blend of linen and viscose (5/6/7 skeins).
- 130/135/140 Size 6 beads
- The printed pattern as well as the emailed PDF
- US size 5 (3.75 mm) circular knitting needle 32” (80 cm) in length, or size needed to get the correct gauge (if you are a tight knitter, you may want to start with US size 8 (5 mm)
- Size 14 (0.75 mm) steel crochet hook to add beads to your knitting.
- Contrasting scrap yarn to place stitches on hold. (about 5 yards) Darning needle or crochet hook for finishing.
Gauge: 17 stitches and 23 rows = 4” in stockinette stitch blocked.
Pattern has been tech edited and test knitted.
You may also like these two projects also knitted with the Linen yarn: