New! Brooks cowl kit
The lovely Brooks cowl is partially knitted in the round as well as flat in part and all in one piece. Simple stitches, yet nicely detailed make this piece grow quickly with two different needle sizes. Accented with button accents.
Knit kits include
- 1 Layers yarn cake, 200 yards of varying textures, colors and yarn weights. Each cake is hand wound in 20 yard each portions
- A mini skein with 20 yards in a matching/complimentary color
- 3 detailed wooden buttons about 1" in diameter
- A white organza project bag
- US size 7 (4.5 mm) circular needle 16" (41 cm) in length
- US size 13 (9 mm) circular needle 32" (81 cm) in length
- Stitch marker
- 9 sts and 15 rows in 2" of Stockinette stitch in sport weight yarn (first yarn on outer side of cake
- Knitting in the round, knitting flat, purling, slip stitches, yarn overs, picking up and knitting stitches, sewing on buttons, stretchy bind off.
Find the pattern only via Ravelry