Blue Hues, knit kit
Blue hues, a light and bright shawl showing off great textures and soft hues of blues. Knitted mostly in relaxing Garter stitches with a ribbed border, a bit of Stockinette knitting and to finish it off an adorable and fresh tassel. Got to love it~
Knit kits include:
- 2 skeins of Lofty, a vegan yarn in linen, cotton, rayon, viscose and blends of the aforementioned. 280 yards a skein in 7 texture and color changes.
- The printed pattern and emailed PDF.
- All packaged in a convenient organza bag.
- US size 10 (6 mm) circular needle 40" (102 cm) in length
- Darning needle
- Tassel maker or alternatively a 4" gauge reader
Gauge: With sport weight yarn 12 sts and 24 rows in 4" in Garter stitch. With lace weight 16 sts and 24 rows in
Techniques used: Knitting, purling, picking up stitches and knitting, color changes, weaving in ends, optional blocking, optional creating a tassel.
Save 35% on the knit kits for a limited time. No other coupons apply