A contemporary, sleek, soft and free flowing poncho that is just the perfect cover up for the warmer season. Knitted in the round and top down in a cool to the touch yarn in two complimentary colors. Increases just above and then again just under the bust to a comfortable flirty feeling ending.
Circumferences: Neck 23.5” (60 cm), Hem 74” (188 cm); Height 17.5” (44.50 cm)
Included in kit:
- Linen, a blend of linen and viscose 192 yards (175 m) per skein. 2 skeins each in two complimentary color combos. 4 skeins in total.
- The printed pattern and the downloadable PDF file
- US size 4 (3.5 mm) circular needle 16” (40 cm) in length, or size needed to reach gauge!
- US size 4 (3.5 mm) circular needle 24” (60 cm) in length, or same size as 16” needle
- US size 3 (3.25 mm) circular needle 32” (80 cm) in length, or one size smaller than 16” needle
- 2 Stitch markers
- 15 sts and 27 rows in 4” of Stockinette stitch in top part (blocked) with larger size needle
- 16 sts and 27 rows in 4” of Stockinette stitch in lower part (blocked)
Techniques: Knitting in the round, increasing, color changes, carrying yarn in the back.
Level of Expertise: Easy
Pattern was tech edited, is written and has been test knitted.
See a video clip here: