The Grotto cowl combines textures and design. It is knitted in the round from the bottom up with a spirited but easy to remember lace pattern. You are going to enjoy this project and the yarn. When blocked, the edges show off 9 tips all around creating lovely accents.
The pattern is fully written and also offers a chart for your knitting pleasure.
The blocked dimensions are 29" in circumference and 15" in height.
The knit kits include
- 2 Bambon skeins, 154 yards a skein in a soft blend of bamboo/cotton.
- The printed pattern and emailed PDF file.
- All packaged in a convenient project bag.
- US size 7 (4.5 mm) circular needle 20" (51 cm) in length.
- 1 Stitch marker.
- Darning needle or crochet hook for finishing.
Gauge: 16 sts and 20 rows in 4" of stockinette stitch.
Techniques applied: Knitted and purled in the round, lace knitting, binding off, weaving in ends and blocking.
Level of Expertise: Intermediate
Enjoy your gorgeous cowl!
Find the shawl cuffs and other Accessories right HERE