Knit a hat/beanie that is fit for the fall season...
A beautiful cottonwood leaves pattern is featured just above the ribbed bottom edge. Knitted in the round and from the bottom up. The crown's spiral shaping makes for a lovely finish. What a cozy accessory this makes for the cooler season.
Oh and there even is a matching/non-matching cowl to knit, see the link below....
There are two sizes to knit, both with one knit kit: 19.5" and 22.5" in circumference.
The pattern is fully written, offers a how to video link to catch the floats and has a chart to accomplish the stranded knitting.
The knit kits include
- Taut, a sport weight yarn in a washable blend of 50/50 cotton/acrylic. 148 yards/50grams a skein. 2 skeins per kit in contrasting colors enough for both sizes, the small 19.5" and 22.45" in circumferences.
- The printed pattern and emailed PDF file.
- All packaged in a convenient project bag.
- US size 3 (3.25 mm) circular needle 16" in length
- Double pointed needle size 3 (3.25 mm) needles
- Stitch marker
- Tapestry needle or crochet hook for finishing
Gauge: 24 sts and 32 rows in 4" of stockinette stitch.
Techniques applied: Knitted in the round, stranded knitting, catching floats, ribbing, decreasing the crown, weaving in ends and blocking.
How about knitting a matching hat/cowl set? Be sure to check out the matching cowl as well. Together they make an absolutely wonderful combo. For the cowl click HERE