Ayuthaya knit kit
Ayuthaya is a quick, very stylish, airy and light cowl to knit. It also is the perfect cover up for the warmer months. Knitted in the round with decreases that actually add a design element as well as shaping. The yarn does all the work for you, so no weaving in a gazillion ends. Perfect, right?
- 1 Layers yarn cake with 200 yards of ever changing textures, yarn weights and colors.
- The printed and emailed pattern
- A white organza project bag
- US size 13 (9mm) circular needle 24” in length.
- 6 total stitch markers. 2 in one color (side marker), 4 in second color (decrease marker).
- Darning needle or crochet hook for finishing.
Gauge: 10 sts and 14 rows in 4" of Stockinette stitch with sport weight yarn
Level of Expertise: Advanced Beginner
Pattern has been tech edited and test knitted.