Thandie, a new lightweight kerchief done with a single Lightly skein.
An easy to remember eyelet pattern graces the middle part and another decorative eyelet row runs all across before an I-cord bind off finishing touch. This triangular kerchief is a pleasure to knit and makes for a lovely accessory to add a bit of color to your outfit.
The pattern is fully written and also offers a chart. The blocked measurements are 42" by 23".
The knit kits include:
- A Lightly skein in an as the name suggests lightweight fingering and lace weights in all 7 colors and varying yarns all hand wound. Fibers range from cottons, linens, rayons and blends of them.
- The printed pattern and emailed PDF file.
- All packaged in a convenient project bag.
- Us 7 (4.5 mm) circular needle 36" (91 cm) in length.
- 11 lockable stitch markers, optional.
- Darning needle or crochet hook for finishing.
Gauge: 9 sts and 11 rows in 2" of Stockinette blocked.
Techniques applied: Knitting, purling, eyelets, increases, I-cord bind off, weaving in end and blocking for best results.
Level of Expertise: Advanced Beginner
The single pattern can be found HERE
All projects shown here are knitted with a single skein of Lightly