Slightly there is a light and very airy accessory. This petite shawl is knitted top down in a crescent shape with a single Lightly skein. Stockinette and Garter stitches, plus an easy to knit Eyelet grid pattern that is easily memorized. The I-cord bind off adds the perfect ending.
You are going to love this one! It also make a wonderful gift idea for Mothers Day~
The pattern is fully written and also has a chart. The blocked size is 56" in length and 12.25" in height.
Knit kits include
- A skein of Lightly, 238 yards in blends of cottons, linens and rayons and blends of them. Each skein is hand wound with 7 changes of colors and yarns, perfectly arranged to get the look as show with minimal finishing.
- The printed pattern and emailed PDF file.
- All packaged in a convenient project bag.
- US size 6 (4 mm) circular needle 36" 91 cm) in length
- 6 Stitch markers
- Darning needle or crochet hook for finishing
Gauge: 16 sts and 24 rows in 4" of Stockinette stitch done with a light fingering weight, blocked.
Techniques used: Knit and purl flat, increases, I- cord bind off, weave in ends and blocking.
Find the pattern HERE
Right now get one of our adorable "Heart dots" shawl pins with your order.
If you like the cute bird shaped shawl pin as shown, click HERE
All projects shown here are knitted with a single skein of Lightly