Super soft, relaxed and casual, the new Ragroll.
An easy knit, this simple, wonderfully soft raglan sweater is a classic top-down with a few extra details. The yoke is knitted first, down to the armhole, then the sleeves and body are separated and worked top to bottom with one twist, instead of regular fitted sleeves this one sports wide trumpet style sleeves. It's so comfortable!
The instructions are written. Working from the top down allows you to try on the sweater at several different points of construction and modify the body length and/or the sleeve length for a custom fit; these points are noted in the directions.
For sizes ranging from 34/36/38/40/42/44/46/48/50/52".
The knit kits include
- 3/4/4/4/4/4/5/5/5/5 Soft skeins, a sport weight yarn incredibly soft, hence the name. 350 yards/50 grams in a blend of 95% Acrylic and 5% Elastan. It's washable.
- The printed pattern and emailed PDF file.
- All packaged in a convenient project bag.
- US size 6 needle 16" circular needle (41 cm) long
- US size 6 needle 32" circular needle (81 cm) long
- 4 stitch markers
- Tapestry needle for finishing
Gauge: 17 sts and 28 rows in 4" of stockinette stitch
Techniques applied: Knitting and purling in the round, placing stitches on hold to later pick up again, casting on extra stitches, a stretchy bind off, weaving in ends and blocking for best results.
You'll definitely enjoy this project!
The single pattern is available HERE