Meet Oodles of Stripes, your new go-to poncho.
Knitted with a new cool, mercerized cotton yarn it features a flattering lengthwise cut in a soft color palette. You'll love the yarn!
Knitted in two pieces and two short seams to give you plenty of space to move your arms freely. The top edge gets a sweet seed stitch border added and four heart shaped buttons cinch it together. So sweet~
The pattern is fully written for sizes S/M - 36/38" and L/XL - 46/50" and offers a schematic to finish your project~
The knit kits include
- A new mercerized cotton yarn in a sport weight. Two colors to create the stripes. 125 yards per skein, 5/7 skeins needed. The second color mentioned in the knit kits creates also the neckline.
- 4 adorable heart shaped buttons.
- The printed pattern and emailed PDF file.
- All packaged in a convenient project bag.
- US size 5 (3.75 mm) circular needle 32" (81 cm) in length
- Tapestry needle for finishing
Gauge: 18 sts and 32rows in 4" of garter stitch.
Techniques applied: Knitting, color changes, binding off, picking up stitches and knitting, seaming, sewing on buttons, optional blocking. The S/M size as shown was left unblocked.
Enjoy the knit and a special 15% for a limited time with coupon code: June happenings