Nooma, means wind or spirit...
Well, this very lightweight shawl certainly has a lot of spirit, from the colors shown here to the intriguing, easy to knit lace in the middle section. The wind will certainly move your shawl~ Love that, plus the fact that you can easily store it in your purse and pull it out as needed this summer.
As shown, the shawl is knitted with just a single Lightly skein in a brand new color way called Spicy. We do love single skein projects, don’t we?
The pattern is fully written and offers a chart for the lace.
The blocked size: 72" in overall length and 17" in middle height.
The knit kits include:
- A skein of Lightly in your favorite color way. 238 yards in 7 changes of colors, textures, even weights all hand wound and perfect for this project. Cottons, linens, rayons and in combinations of them.
- The printed pattern and emailed PDF file.
- All packaged in a convenient project bag.
- US 10.5 (6.5 mm) circular needle 36" (91 cm) in length
- Darning needle or crochet hook for finishing
Gauge: 8 sts and 8 rows in 2" of stockinette stitch.
Level of Expertise: Advanced Beginner
Find just the Lightly skeins HERE
Find the shawl belts and pins as shown in the pics right HERE