Top notes, this is another absolutely beautiful project in the Notes collection with includes four projects such as cowls, a gorgeous shawl and a beautiful sweater. This one is a fabulously textured cowl or poncho.
Knitted in the round from the bottom up with a stunning lace pattern and a cable section that decreases up to almost the neckline. Followed by an I-cord bind off.
For sizes S/M/L/XL (to fit bust sizes 34-38, 40-44, 46-50 and 52-56).
As shown, I am wearing a size 36" cowl in the Powder blue color.
The pattern is written, charted, has a schematic, has been tech edited and test knitted.
The knit kit includes:
- Bambon, a soft DK weight bamboo/cotton yarn. 154 yards per skein. 3 (4/5/5) skeins for cowl; 5 (5/6/7) skeins for poncho.
- The printed pattern and emailed PDF file.
- All packaged in a white organza project bag.
- US size 7 (4.5 mm) circular needle, 36” (90 cm) and 16” (40 cm) in length
- Stitch markers, 1 to mark beginning and up to 10 for lace repeats
- Darning needle for finishing