This is a refreshingly simple, colorful and light weight scarf, perfect for the season to just throw on and accessorize any outfit. This quick to knit project also makes a great gift idea for Easter and Mothers Day~
A simple eyelet grid pattern makes for a very enjoyable knit. You remember the sequence in no time at all. The pattern is fully written and also has a chart for the main stitch pattern.
The blocked size: 84” in length and 4.5“ in width.
The knit kits include:
- A brand new Lightly skein. 238 yards in lace and light fingering weights perfectly arranged to get the look as shown. There are 7 changes/34 yards each in colors and yarns in each hand wound skein.
- The printed pattern and emailed PDF file.
- Packaged in a convenient project bag.
- US size 6 (4 mm) circular needle 20" (51 cm) in length
- Darning needle or crochet hook for finishing
Gauge: 12 sts and 9 rows in 2" blocked
Level of Expertise: Easy
Enjoy your new project and tag any photos you share with #summerlyscarf
All projects and more shown here are knitted with a single skein, click here Lightly