Easy going and texture rich, the new Abano wrap is pure fun to knit and wear.
The new Pebbles yarn gives this wrap lots of personality and the contrasting top edge finish along with a bottom edge lace border make for wonderful details.
The pattern is fully written and also offers a lace chart.
The knit kits include:
- One full skein of the new Pebbles yarn, 160 yards in a richly textured three strand combo. Some skeins are tone on tone and others may feature up to three colors. The DK weight works your project up fast.
- A mini skein with 7 yards of same yarn in contrasting color.
- The printed pattern and emailed PDF file.
- All packaged in a convenient project bag.
- US size 17 (12 mm) circular needle 36" (91 cm) in length.
- Crochet hook size 9/I (5.5 mm) for finishing.
- Shawl pin to hold your shawl in place. See pin options HERE
Gauge: 9 sts and 11 rows in 4" of stockinette stitch
Techniques to explore: Knitting and purling flat, lace knitting, binding off, weaving in ends, blocking, simple crochet stitch detail.
Enjoy your pretty wrap!
Find the single Pebbles skeins HERE
Find a great looking shawl pin to hold your wrap in place HERE