The all new Zita shawl is knitted with a single Wheely cake, one of our favorite yarns to cast on with lately....
It's a super quick knit, I created mine in just one day. Certainly a project that is extremely satisfying. Knitted in stockinette stitch and steady increases until you create a wide and very cool, staggered eyelet border.
The pattern is fully written.
The unblocked size is 66" in overall length and 21" in height.
Knit kits include
- A single Wheely cake, a self striping aran weight in a luxurious acrylic. 165 yards/100 grams a cake, ready to knit with, the moment your yarn arrives.
- The printed pattern and emailed PDF file.
- All packaged in a convenient project bag.
- Us 19 (35 mm) circular needle 29" (74 cm) in length.
- Cable needle.
- Darning needle or crochet hook for finishing.
Gauge: 8 sts and 10 rows in 4" of stockinette stitch.
Techniques applied: Knitting and purling flat, increasing, eyelets, stretchy bind off, weaving in ends and optional blocking.
Enjoy your shawl!
For more projects knitted with the Wheely cakes click HERE
Find a fun accessory to hold all your shawls in place HERE