Who doesn’t like a bit of lace in a cozy cowl~
This pretty gets knitted from the bottom up in one of our colorful Mushy skeins, which makes this cowl feel just so incredibly soft. The lace is not complicated, so even a beginner lace knitter can do this.
The pattern is fully written and offers a chart as well for the lace pattern. The unblocked size measures 9” in height and is about 19” in circumference.
The knit kits include
- A Mushy skein in a cool two color combo. A worsted weight yarn with 120 yards/50 grams a skein in a super soft antibacterial dralon and polyamide blend. You'll love wearing anything you create with this yarn. It's washable~
- The printed pattern and emailed PDF file.
- All packaged in a convenient project bag.
- US size 7 (4.5 mm) circular needle 16" (42 cm) in length.
- One stitch marker.
- Tapestry needle or crochet hook for finishing.
Gauge: 8 sts and 12 rows in 2" of stockinette stitch.
Techniques applied: Knitting in the round, lace knitting, stretchy bind off, weaving in ends. Blocking is optional.
Enjoy your pretty cowl!
For a limited time save 15% automatically on the knit kits.
See more cowls created with this yarn HERE