NEW! Upside down tree cowl, knit kit
Upside down tree cowl
This project features one of my favorite lace patterns...
Knitted in the round with a beautiful lace repeat that is surprisingly easy to knit. The look as shown is accomplished with just one special yarn skein arranged so that your changes in textures, colors and even yarn weights happen automatically.
Measurements: Height 13”, circumference 21”.
The pattern is both, written and charted. The level of expertise is for advanced beginners.
Knit kits include:
- 1 Yarnology skein with 7 changes in colors, textures and yarn weights.
- A copy of the printed pattern as well as the emailed PDF file
- All packaged in a convenient project bag
- US size 4 (3.5 mm) circular needle 16" (41 cm) in length
- 1 Stitch marker
- Darning needle or crochet hook for finishing
Gauge: 10 sts and 14 rows in 2" of Stockinette stitch, in DK weight yarn.
Techniques used: Knitting in the round, lace, stretchy bind off, blocking.
The pattern is available as a FREE Ravelry download HERE