Getting ready for the Fall season...
The Toulon wrap is comfortable, super soft and very richly textured. The shape enables you to wear it with a turned over "collar" and actually, for a smaller wrap this one offers plenty of styling options. A pretty shawl pin as shown here lets you hold it in place beautifully
The overall size is 35.5" long, 19" at its widest and 9" at its skinniest point. As shown the sample was left unblocked for an organic look.
The pattern is fully written and also offers a chart for the lace.
The knit kits include:
- 2 Pebbles skeins, 160 yards each with a combination of 3 yarns and up to 3 colors held together. Two textured thick and thin cottons and another smooth yarn make up these DK weight skeins. Perfect for vegans, no wool, no allergies just comfort and great personality.
- The printed pattern and emailed PDF file.
- All packaged in a convenient project bag.
- US size 10 (6 mm) circular needle, 29" (51 cm) in length
- Darning needle or crochet hook for finishing.
Gauge: 12 sts and 19 rows in 4" of stockinette stitch
Level of Expertise: Intermediate
Enjoy your comfy wrap this season~
Save 15% for a few days with coupon code: Fall knitting
Find the shawl pins as shown in the photos along with many other options to hold your wrap/shawl in place right HERE