The new Tilted cowl.
This is another exciting one skein project, knitted with just a single Bambon skein. If you have knitted with this yarn before, you know just how fabulous your cowl will be. A tilted lace block pattern creates great textures here. You will love the end result! The fit is loose and relaxed.
The pattern is fully written and charted.
The unblocked size is: 8" tall and 27" in circumference.
The knit kits include:
- 1 Skein of Bambon, a DK weight in a soft bamboo/cotton blend, 154 yards.
- The printed pattern and emailed PDF file.
- All packaged in a convenient project bag.
- US size 7 (4.5 mm) circular needle 16" (41 cm) in length.
- 6 Stitch markers
- Darning needle or crochet hook for finishing
Gauge: 8 sts and 10 rows in 4" of Stockinette stitch.
Techniques used: Knit, purl, lace knitting, bind off, weave in ends and block for best results
Level of Expertise: Intermediate
Enjoy your beautiful cowl!
If you already have the pattern, find the single Bambon skeins HERE
For the single pattern click HERE