A super satisfying project to knit, the new Three corners shawl~
It takes just one Yarnology skein as shown here, to create this beauty. The knitting is easy, a simple garter tab cast on and yarn overs is all it takes to grow this shawl. It also is a great project for a beginner, that actually looks pretty impressive. Style it many ways as you can see in the photos, which of course makes this a really great accessory to have.
Blocked size: Top edge 51” across, middle height 18”, bottom border from edge to edge 66”.
The Knit Kits include:
- 1 Yarnology skein, 238 yards in various colors, textures even yarn weights all hand wound for your knitting pleasure. Ensuring fewer ends to weave in.
- The written pattern, printed and emailed PDF file.
- All packaged in a convenient project bag.
- US size 7 (4.5 mm) circular needle 32" (81 cm) in length
- Darning needle or crochet hook to weave in two ends.
Gauge: 13 sts and 21 rows in 4" of Stockinette stitch.
Techniques used: Knit, purl, increases, color changes, stretchy bind off, weaving in ends and blocking.
Enjoy your pretty shawl!
You can also find the pretty shawl pin as shown here with many others option right HERE
Find the single pattern HERE