The mellow one, kit
One can never have enough shawls, as they are just the perfect accessory. Wear it as a shawl as intended and in many ways, wrap it around as a cowl or even wear it as a hoody. The colors and textures here are so mellow that they influenced the name.
This beautiful crescent shaped shawl is worked top down and is ever increasing before ending with a gorgeous shell lace border that is a pleasure to knit.
The size blocked: Height 15.5", total span 82".
Knit kits include:
- One Special Edition Yarnology skein. 238 yards in 7 varying colors, yarn weights in soft and some fuzzy textures.
- One skein of Bambon, a DK weight yarn, 154 yards in a blend of bamboo and cotton.
- The printed and emailed pattern.
- A white organza project bag.
- US size 7 (4.5 mm) circular needle 16" (41 cm) in length
- US size 10.5 (7 mm) circular needle 36" (91 cm) in length
Gauge: 12 sts and 20 rows in 4" of Garter stitch, blocked.
Techniques used: Knitting flat, increasing, slipping stitches, knitting 4 stitches together, knitting loosely.
Level of Expertise: Intermediate
Enjoy your shawl~