The Blues cowl is the mate to the Knightly shawl recently published. In fact, if you get the two knit kits together you literally save big. See a photo of both together below along with the link to the matching shawl in the photo link.
Knitted in the round with two lace borders starting and ending the cowl. The middle portion is done in simple knitting. The yarn used creates a lovely drape, is colorful and soft to wear.
The blocked measurements are 56" in circumference and 16" in height.
The knit kits include:
- A single skein of Yarnology. 238 yards. 7 various colors, textures and yarn weights, all perfectly arranged for your knitting pleasure.
- The printed pattern and emailed PDF file.
- All packaged in a convenient project bag.
- US size 7 (4.5 mm) circular needle 16" (41 cm) in length
- 1 Stitch marker
- Darning needle or crochet hook for weaving in ends
Gauge: 6 sts and 12 rows in 2" of Stockinette stitch
Techniques used: Knitted in the round, changing colors if knitted from stash only, lace knitting, slipping stitches, binding off, weaving in ends and blocking.
Level of Expertise: Advanced Beginner
Enjoy your pretty cowl~
Also shown below on the left are the Blues cowl worn with the mate, on the right the Knightly shawl
Shown here is the set