This new triangular shawl is knitted with our new Allero skeins, a light worsted weight. Knitted from the top down with a garter stitch tab cast on in two colors, ever growing with a middle increase as well as increases along the sides make this shawl grow. Two stranded knitting motifs are applied here, one of them gets mirrored in contrasting colors and the bottom shows off a lovely flower motif.
The pattern is fully written and also offers charts for the stranded stitch patterns.
The knit kits include
- Allero yarn, a light worsted weight in a 50/50 Cotton/Acrylic blend. 154 yard, 50 grams/1.76 ounces per skein. Two skeins in color one and 3 skeins in color two.
- The printed pattern and emailed PDF file.
- All packaged in a convenient project bag.
- US size 5 (3.75 mm) circular needle 40" (102 cm) in length.
- 14 Stitch markers for the pattern repeats and 2 markers for the beginning and end of each row.
- Tapestry needle or crochet hook for finishing.
Gauge: 15 sts and 20 rows in 4" of stockinette stitch.
Techniques applied: Garter tab cast on, knitting, purling, color changes, stranded knitting, increasing, Binding off with two yarn colors held together, weaving in ends and blocking for best results.
Enjoy the knit kits with a 15% introductory discount~
Find the shawl pin and many other options to hold your shawls in place in our Accessories collection
Stitch markers, knitting needles and lots of other tools can be found in our Tool Collection