Stuck in a maze wrap
Stuck in a maze, a wrap
Beautifully textured and all buttons are fully functional in this wrap, which of course enables you to style your piece many ways. Simple knit and purl is what you do, so it is a wonderfully easy project. Though keep in mind it is a knitted maze, stay alert...
Techniques: Knit, purl, buttonholes (easier then you think)
Small 38” (96 cm) long and 10” (25 cm) in height
Large 46” (117 cm) long and 14.5” (37 cm) in height
- 2 yarns held together to give the right amount of drape and structure in a linen, viscose and dralon yarn make a DK/light worsted weight
- Plus all the buttons are included for both sizes
- the free (in kit free) printed and emailed pattern.
- A white organza project bag
- US size 10 (6 mm) circular needle 32 “ in length
- 6 stitch markers
Gauge: 6 sts and 10 rows in 2” in stockinette stitch, unblocked
Pattern was tech edited, test knitted is written and has a chart as well for your knitting pleasure~
Individual pattern ONLY