Beach-bound or just daydreaming?
The new Splashing Waves Shawl has you covered, with a crescent shape and a kaleidoscope of colors reminiscent of waves crashing ashore on a tropical beach! It's fun times all the way!
Two yarns are used here, one being a Lightly skein in a new color way called "Ocean" which grows the shawl from the top down. The other is a new mercerized cotton yarn that has a really nice hand and creates the bottom lace border. This sure makes for a colorful, wonderfully light weight cover up.
The pattern is fully written and also offers a lace chart for your knitting pleasure.
The blocked size measures 61" in overall length and 13.5" in middle height.
The knit kits include
- C1 - A skein of Lightly with 7 color and slight texture changes in cottons, rayons and linens. 238 yards a skein in a mostly lace weight.
- C2 - A skein of Mercerized cotton in a sport weight yarn. 125 yards a skein.
- The printed pattern and emailed PDF file.
- All packaged in a convenient project bag.
- US size 5 (3.75 mm) circular needle 36" (91 cm) in length.
- 17 Stitch markers.
- Tapestry needle or crochet hook for finishing.
Gauge: 15 sts and 26 rows in 4" of stockinette stitch in lace weight.
Techniques applied: Knitting, purling, increasing, color changes, lace knitting, binding off, weaving in ends and blocking to make it look finished.
Enjoy these and all our knit kits with an automatic 20% savings through Memorial Day!
Find the single Lightly skeins right HERE