The textured Seersucker square with simple knit and purl stitches is another one in a series of squares used as fancy spa/wash cloths or even blanket squares. The design looks great from both sides.
I dare you to knit just one of these! See the other squares in the collection of the “Square Series”.
Dimensions unblocked: Length 10”, height 9”.
They make great gifts too!
The knit kit includes
- 1 skein of the Organic cotton yarn in a DK weight. 125 yards/50 grams a skein. 90 yards/32 grams used. Color as shown, Orange.
- The printed and emailed copy of the pattern.
- All conveniently packaged in a project bag that can also double as a gift packaging.
- US size 3 (3.25 mm) either 13” single point or circular needle.
- Darning needle or crochet hook for finishing.
18 sts and 34 rows in 4” of Stockinette stitch, unblocked.
Knitting and purling flat, binding off, weaving in ends and blocking.
Level of Expertise: Easy
Enjoy your pretty square!
Find the individual pattern or the entire collection of squares in an e-book HERE