Sabriel knit kit
A remake of the popular Sabriel poncho. This very stylish poncho knits up in a pinch on large needles with easy eyelets and dropped stitches. The open weave goes from summer to winter with lots of styling options. As a poncho or cowl, perhaps even as a hoodie. You will enjoy knitting and wearing your Sabriel!
Written pattern for sizes S/M and L/XL.
The knit kit includes
- Yarnology, a special skein with 7 changes of weights ( Fingering, sport, DK, worsted and bulky) and varying colors in 33 yards portions, for a total of 231 yards per skein.
- One skein is enough for both size options.
- The printed pattern as well as the emailed PDF file
- US size 19 needles, either circular or straights 13" in length
- Darning needle for finishing
Orders over $60 ship free in the US.
Find the shawl cuff HERE
Single pattern ONLY
This weekend you can save 15% on everything in the shop when using coupon code: Weekend