The Reina scarf. A perfect accessory for the new season. It's created with a single Lightly skein which makes it incredibly lightweight and airy to wear. A simple yet beautiful lace pattern creates a lovely vertical design.
The pattern is fully written and charted. The blocked size measures 70" in length and 5" in width.
Knit kits include
- A single Lightly skein. 238 yards in seven yarn and color changes in light fingering and lace weights.
- The printed pattern and emailed PDF file.
- All packaged in a convenient project bag.
- US size 6 (4 mm) circular needle 36" (91 cm) in length.
- 39 Stitch markers, trust me it's easier with markers.
- Darning needle or crochet hook for finishing.
Gauge: 16 sts and 24 rows in 4" of stockinette stitch with fingering weight.
Techniques applied: Knitting and purling, lace knitting, stretchy bind off, weaving in ends and blocking for best results.
Enjoy your new scarf!