Wiggins, a new oversized loop that can be worn many ways including double, even triple wrapped around your neck to keep you feeling cozy. Knitted with two intriguing stitch patterns, both with great movement. The pattern is fully written and also has two charts for your knitting pleasure.
The blocked size is 58“ in circumference and 8“ in height.
The knit kits include:
- 2 Blends skeins, an exclusive Yarnz2go yarn. 220 yards each in a DK weight comprised of 3 colors and strands in lace and fingering weights, hand wound and un-plied to give you the look and feel as you see here.
- The fully written and charted printed pattern and emailed PDF file.
- A color coordinating shawl pin 1.25" in diameter is included as well.
- All packaged in a convenient project bag.
- US size 6 (4 mm) circular needle 29" (74 cm) in length
- 1 Stitch marker
- Darning needle or crochet hook for finishing
Gauge: 16 sts and 24 rows in 4" of Stockinette stitch
Techniques used: Knitting and purling in the round, changing colors,
Level of Expertise: Easy
Enjoy this new knit kits with a 15% discount for a few days, use coupon code: Colors