NEW! Split decision- summer poncho
What to wear in the summer?
Well, here is another wonderfully light weight and super comfortable summer knit! The all new Split decision poncho.
The knitting is easy, in garter and stockinette with simple eyelet increases. The colors are predetermined for you in the knit kits and they have everything you need. It's sheer perfection!
The pattern is fully written~
see a little clip set to music right HERE
The knit kits include:
- 1 Skein of Lofty, a mixed color, weight and texture yarn. 280 yards a skein in rayon, cotton, linen, bamboo and blends thereof.
- 1 Full skein of Organic cotton, 125 yards in a DK weight.
- 1 Mini skein of Organic cotton, 30 yards.
- The printed pattern and emailed PDF file.
- All packaged in a convenient organza project bag.
- US size 5 (3.75 mm) circular needle 16" (41 cm) in length for the neckline.
- US size 10 (6 mm) circular needle 36" (91 cm) in length for the body.
- 6 Stitch markers, two being different from the rest to mark the sides.
- Darning needle or crochet hook for finishing.
Gauge: 4.5 sts and rows in 1" of Stockinette stitch for the neckline on size 5 needle. 14 sts and 19 rows in 4" of Garter stitch on size 10 needle.
Techniques used: Knitting in the round and flat, color changes, increasing, picking up stitches, stretchy bind off, weaving in ends and blocking.
Enjoy the Split decision poncho!