NEW! Lofty poncho, a knit kit
Lofty, a delightful new poncho to knit.
This is another knit kit that offers two patterns in one, as you first create a rectangle then fold your fabric and create a single seam that urns your fabric into a poncho. It then can be worn also as a long cowl or doubled up as a cozy cowl keeping your neck warm.
Knit kits include:
- 1 skein of Lofty, 280 yards in 7 portions of varying colors, textures and yarn weights ranging from lace to light fingering and fingering weight.
- 1 skein of Organic cotton, 125 yards/50 grams in a DK weight.
- The printed pattern and emailed PDF.
- All packaged in a convenient project bag.
- US size 7 (4.5 mm) circular needle 32" (81 cm) in length.
- Darning needle for finishing.
- 6 Lockable stitch markers for finishing.
Gauge: 18 sts and 26 rows in 4" of Garter stitch, done in a light fingering weight yarn, counting 13 ridges.
Techniques used: Knitted and purled flat, lace knitting, stretchy bind off, weaving in ends, seaming and blocking.
Level of Expertise: Advanced beginner
Save 15% on the knit kits when you use coupon code: Petra's Birthday