Knit a comfortable cowl for any season...
The Geri cowl is knitted with a single Yarnology skein. The colors and textures are all arranged for you. No picking and choosing to do on your part except the color way you like. The sample as shown is a brand new color way called "Softique", lovely mix of greys with a hand dyed yarn in pinks and rust tones. There are only 10 kits available in this particular color combo.
The cowl features a lovely lace pattern that starts off the cowl knitted from the bottom up, returns in the middle and again at the very top edge in between simple knit stitches.
See more of the pretty pink top is called "Soft tee".
The pattern is fully written and also offers a lace chart for your knitting pleasure.
The blocked measurements are 26.5" in circumference and 13" in height.
The knit kits include
- A single Yarnology skein, wound to order. 238 yards a skein with 7 changes of yarns in colors, textures. The fibers used here are pima cotton, linen, antibacterial dralon, cotton/linen blends and some super soft cotton and poly blends.
- The printed pattern and emailed PDF file.
- All packaged in a convenient project bag.
- US size 6 (4 mm) circular needle 16" (41 cm) in length.
- 7 stitch markers.
- Tapestry needle or crochet hook for finishing.
Gauge: 16 sts and 24 rows in 4" of stockinette stitch done with sport weight yarn, the lighter grey color as shown.
Techniques used: Knitting and purling in the round, color changes happen automatically when knitted with Yarnology yarn, binding off, weaving in ends and blocking for best results. HINT: I block my vegan knits with a steam iron, set to the appropriate temp, it gets me immediate results.
Level of Expertise: Intermediate
Enjoy your cozy cowl!