Colorful, lightweight and easy to knit.
This top is a breeze to create, even for the beginner. The yarn makes this top POP!
Knit your top in easy Garter stitches, a few strategically placed seams, a V-neckline in the front and back and two long side slits that ensure easy movements and add a bit of flair.
The pattern is written and has a photo tutorial for the finishing part.
The sizes as shown are 34/36", 38/40", 42/44", 46/48", 50".
Knit Kits include:
- 2/3/3/3/3 Lofty skeins, 280 yards each in an array of colorful yarns arranged perfectly to create your top with 7 changes of colors, textures and weights. Lace, light fingering and fingering weight yarns in textures ranging from boucles to thick and thin yarns in cottons, linens, viscose and rayons.
- The printed pattern and emailed PDF.
- All packaged in a convenient organza project bag.
- US size 6 (4mm) circular needle 26" (81 cm) in length
- Darning needle for finishing
- Locking stitch markers
Gauge: sts and rows in 4" of Garter stitch
Level of Expertise: Easy
Enjoy your pretty top!
Save 20% on all knit kits through July 31st. No coupon is needed~
The single pattern can be download HERE