A new beanie for you to knit. It grows incredibly quickly in a new and fabulously soft bulky weight yarn. So the feel is out of this world, squishy soft.
An intricate yet easy to knit beanie with a striking cabled motif.
The pattern is fully written, the cabled beanie includes a chart as well for your knitting pleasure. The sizes are 19.5" and 22" in circumference.
If you are looking for fun gifts to create, this may just be it. Plus you can add one of our great faux fur pompoms for extra fun, see the color choices and build your perfect hat~
The knit kit include
- A new Speckles cake in a bulky weight. 108 yards/100 grams in an incredibly soft acrylic speckled yarn with flecks of multiple colors and fibers. Washable on the gentle setting, Dry on low temp. You are going to love this yarn~
- The printed pattern and emailed PDF file.
- All packaged in a convenient project bag.
- US size 10 (6 mm) circular needle 17" (41 cm) in length
- Stitch marker to mark the beginning or round
- Cable needle
- Tapestry needle or crochet hook for finishing
Gauge: 10 sts and 17 rows in 4" of stockinette stitch.
Techniques applied: Knitting and purling in the round, increasing, decreasing, cable knitting, cinching stitches together, weaving in ends. Blocking is optional, the sample is left unblocked.
Level of Expertise: Intermediate.
Enjoy your beanie and grab a pom too for the fun of it....
Find the faux fur poms HERE
Find the plain hat as shown HERE
Find the non matching cowl HERE