Mock me shawl, kit
The Mock me shawl is crescent shaped and mostly knitted in Garter stitch top down with an ever increasing and interesting lacy appearing edge. The bottom border is done in a mock cable pattern, hence the name. Very easy to do and without cable needles. Perfect!
Measurement blocked: 89” in span 15” in height.
Knit kit includes
- 1 Skein of Yarnology with 238 yards of varying weights, fibers, colors and textures ranging from cotton, rayon, bamboo, cotton blends.
- 1 Skein of Bambon, a DK weight yarn in a blend of 60% cotton and 40% bamboo
- The printed and emailed pattern that is written and the "cable" section is charted
- A white organza project bag
US size 10.5 (6.5 mm) circular needle 40” (101 cm) in length
- Darning needle or crochet hook for weaving in ends
Gauge: 3 sts and 7 rows in 1” of Garter stitch, unblocked, counting 4 ridges in sport weight yarn
Level of Expertise: Easy