A charming matching set consisting of a beautifully lacy cowl and an adorable beanie. The Meandering leaves set. You have options here. Either get both projects together or purchase the kits separately.
The Meandering leaves beanie is knitted from the bottom up and in the round. The crown is evenly decreased all around. It takes just a single skein of Mushy to create any of the three sizes, see the yarn source below.
The Meandering leaves cowl is also knitted in the round from the bottom up with just a single Mushy skein. It's comfy, it's colorful and and works up fast.... Both patterns are fully written and also charted.
The beanie pattern is for sizes: S-20" around and 8.5" in height / M-22" around and 9.25" in height / L-24" around and 10" in height.
The cowl measures 22.5" in circumference and 8" in height.
The knit kits include:
- Your choice of either the set with cowl and matching hat or just a single project of your choice. Either project is knitted with a single Mushy skein, including all beanie sizes. The yarn is a combination of an antibacterial Dralon and a Polyamide in two complimentary colors and two strands of yarn in an unplied skein which is incredibly soft.
- The printed pattern(s) and emailed PDF file(s).
- All packaged in convenient project bags.
Notions needed for both projects:
- US size 7 (4.5 mm) circular needle 16" (41 cm) in length
- 1 Stitch marker
- Darning needle for finishing
Gauge: 8 sts and 12 rows in 2" of Stockinette stitch
Techniques to try: Knitting and purling in the round, lace knitting, knitting stitches together, decreasing, cinching stitches together, stretchy bind off, weaving in ends and blocking.
Enjoy both or either project(s)!
Find the single skeins HERE