Karina vest/cardigan pattern
Knit the vest version first that can also be worn as a scarf or shrug. You then can add the sleeves if you like. You may knit an optional shorter version of the vest/cardigan.
Shown here is the longer style in both vest and cardigan. For sizes: 36" (38/40/42) (44/46) (48/50/52).
Used here: Bambon, a DK weight bamboo/cotton mix, 154 yards a skein.
Cropped vest 400 (420/445/465) (490/520) (540/560/580) yards
Cropped cardigan 620 (650/685/720) (755/800) (830/860/895) yards
Long Vest 510 (525/555/585) (615/645) (675/690/720) yards
Long Cardigan 730 (755/795/840) (880/925) (965/990/1035) yards
Knit kits are available HERE
- US size 8 (5 mm) circular needle 16” (40 cm) in length
- US size 8 (5 mm) circular needle 40"” (100 cm) in length
- 1 stitch marker and 1 locking stitch marker
- Darning needle or crochet hook for finishing
- Scrap yarn to place stitches on hold
Techniques used Knitted cast on, knit, purl, simple lace stitch, placing stitches on hold, picking up and knitting stitches, ribbing, seaming, stretchy bind off.