Jaelle is a delightfully easy to knit cowl.
Simply knitted in the round with a casual rolled neckline, balanced colors and a cable border that is accomplished without a cable needle.
The knit kits include:
- 1 Layers cake with 10 changes of yarn weights, textures and colors
- 1 skein of Organic cotton in a DK weight for the neckline and the bottom border
- The printed and emailed pattern
- A white organza project bag
- US size 7 (4.5 mm) circular needle 16" (41 cm) in length
- US size 10 (6 mm) circular needle 32" (81 cm) in length
- Stitch marker
Level of Expertise: Easy
Techniques applied: Knitting in the round, if not knitted from kit- color and weight changes, slipping stitches, knitting stitches together, stretchy bind off.