A pretty shawlette with a lovely hourglass lace pattern in the bottom border. The crescent shape gets knitted from the top down with just a single "Lightly" skein. Each skein is specially arranged and is light as a feather. The sample shawl is knitted with a new color way called "Inspired" in which the colors are truly inspiring but also soothing at the same time with just a touch of sunshine at the end.
The pattern is fully written and also offers a lace chart. The blocked size measures 58" in overall length and 12" in middle height.
The knit kits include
- A single specially arranged wound to order Lightly skein with 7 color and texture changes. Fibers range from linen, cotton, viscose, rayon and combinations thereof. 238 yards per skein.
- The printed pattern and emailed PDF file.
- All packaged in a convenient project bag.
- US size 6 (4 mm) circular needle 32" (81 cm) in length.
- 30 Stitch markers to keep things organized.
- Darning needle or crochet hook for finishing.
Techniques applied: Knitting and purling flat, increasing, lace knitting, stretchy bind off, weaving in ends and blocking for best results.
Gauge: 16 sts and 24 rows in 4" of stockinette stitch with light fingering weight yarn.
Enjoy your pretty!
Find the shawl pins, belt loops and a great selection of other accessories HERE