High notes, pattern
A comfy oversized sweater with a boat neckline, knitted all in one piece with beautiful lace borders around the bottom edges on body and sleeves.
Choose from a longer or shorter lacy bottom border for the body, as you may or may not like your mid section to be somewhat open. Of course you can also adjust the sleeve length.
Techniques to try: Knitted cast on, knitting in the round, picking up and knitting stitches, placing stitches on hold, lace knitting, Kitchener stitch, stretchy bind off.
For bust sizes: 36" (40/44/48/52) with a positive ease of 8" built in.
See this short video clip
Knit kits include:
- 6/7/8/8/9 skeins of Bambon yarn, a blend of 40% bamboo and 40% cotton in a DK weight. Each skein holds 154 yards/100 grams
- The printed and emailed copy of the pattern (written and charted)
- A white organza project bag
- US size 7 (4.5 mm) circular needle 16" (41 cm) in length
- US size 7 (4.5 mm) circular needle 32" (80 cm) in length
- 9 (10/11/12/13) Stitch markers, 1 being unique beginning of round marker
- Scrap yarn or stitch holders to place stitches on hold
- Darning needle
Gauge: 14.5 sts and 20 rows in 4" of Stockinette stitch
Level of Expertise: Intermediate
For the immediate Ravelry download click HERE or add it to your Yarnz2go shopping cart.
Or get the knit kit with everything you need right HERE
A collection of patterns coming together in this e-book, click HERE