Geza means button in the Hungarian language. Since this beautiful mini wrap comes with the colorful shawl pin as shown and in matching colors, it happens to be the perfect name for it.
A striking color combination in every hand wound skein makes this an accessory that is not to be missed. It's a quick and easy knit too. Enjoy a little TV knitting....
While the pattern is mostly knitted in relaxing garter stitches, there is one portion that has an easy to remember and more detailed pattern stitch.
Knit kits include
- 1 new Yarnplay skein in special color ways and perfectly wound to get the shown effect for this project. 238 yards a skein in long repeats of 34 yards in 7 colors and textures.
- 1 Shawl pin matching your color selection
- The printed pattern and emailed PDF file
- All packaged in a convenient project bag
- US size 5 (3.5 mm) circular needle 24" (61 cm) in length
- Darning needle or crochet hook for finishing
Gauge: 7 sts and 18 rows in 2" of Garter stitch, counting 9 ridges.
Techniques used: Knitting and purling flat, slipping stitches, color changes, stretchy bind off, weaving in ends and blocking is optional. As shown the sample was left unblocked. The size can be increased when blocking~
Level of Expertise: Easy
Enjoy this wrap!
These knit kits are 50% off for a limited time. No coupon is needed~
Find just the yarn HERE
Download the FREE pattern right HERE